On March 26, coalition members spoke with elected officials regarding transportation during the 2019 legislative session. Attendees were able to hear elected officials insights surrounding transportation, along with the opportunity to share the coalition’s ideas, concerns, and legislative priorities.
Specifically, members thanked legislators for their support and discussed SF976, HF774, SF1381, and HF1319.
Coalition members spoke with the following elected officials:
- Representative Frank Hornstein
- Senator Mary Kiffmeyer
- Senator Warren Limmer
- Representative Eric Lucero
- Representative Marion O’Neill
- Senator Jerry Relph
- Representative Kristin Robbins
- Representative Tama Theis
- Representative Dan Wolgamott
Representative Lucero and Robbins